Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

How to style a leopard print midi skirt

For a while now I have seen girls on Pintrest and Instagram wearing midi skirts and looking amazing in them but I always thought I was too short for them. However, over the last 2 years I have begun to experiment more with my style and tried not to care what other people think.  If I am happy, feel comfortable and confident in what I am wearing then I’m going to do it!

 

So, last summer I bought a midi skirt and wore it to death and recently I found this gorgeous leopard print skirt from Nasty Gal and it is the prefect transition piece for spring as it can be styled so many ways.  So, this week I thought I would share with you some of the ways I will be styling this outfit.  If you would like to see these outfits in more detail, head on over to my Instagram @sweetpea97.blog where I made a reel showing each outfit.  

 


  • For this first look I paired the skirt with a black body suit form Zara, these black army style boots from New Look and a chunky black belt to add some definition to my waist.  This is such an easy look to create and is just an easy, comfortable wear.  Equally if it is chilly outside, you could add a black jumper or a leather jacket and tights.

 



  • The second look is for those slighty warmer days where you can swap the long sleeve tops for a short sleeve top.  As you can see I have paired the skirt with this black graphic tee from nasty gal which creates another classic and comfy look.  When it came to choosing a graphic t-shirt  I didn’t want to get one with too bold a picture on it as I didn’t want to distract from the leopard print pattern on the skirt. Similar to the first look, if it is chillier you can add tights and a leather jacket or a cardigan.

 



  • The third look is a lot brighter and is definatly more for the sunny spring days.  I have paired the skirt with a plain white tee, my nike airforce trainers and this cropped denim jacket I got years ago from New Look. Such a cute look for spring, it brings a whole different look for this skirt that is perfect for picnincs with the family or cocktails with the girls in a beer garden when allowed.

 

I can’t wait to wear these outfits out and about and will definatly be buying more midi skirts in the future!  I may even try a midi dress so watch this space for more style tips.

 

I would love to know which outfit is your favourite and how you like to style a midi skirt in the comments.  


No comments