Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life


With it being such nice weather across the UK I decided to join my sister on a trip to the farm with the little boy she nannies. She found one in the New Forest called Longdown Farm, where you can actually feed the animals - awesome I know! I don't know who was more excited, me or little Oscar haha!


When we arrived we got our tickets which were rather cheap at just under £10 and free entry for little ones, so great for a day out on a student budget.

I wasn't really sure what to expect which sounds silly but I haven't been to a farm since I was a little girl, i've only ever really been to the zoo! But OMG it was amazing! They had so many farm animals from cows, pigs and horses and donkeys to chicks and guinea pigs. 

The first animals we saw were the cows and their calves and they were so cute! They had lovely big eyes and looked so soft. We were lucky enough to be there as they were being fed and even got to give them a bottle! 


We then saw the pigs and their piglets who were so tiny and I must admit I fell in love and wanted to take one home. We also saw the donkey and a huge horse who was a gorgeous chestnut brown colour. 


Next on the list to see was the baby goats who were also due a feed when we saw them. They were full of energy and defiantly ready for a bottle. The farmers told us that unlike the cows who stayed in their paddock whilst we fed them, the goats would be let put and come to us. So the bolt was lifted and out they came very excited and gulping the milk down. I loved it so much I did it twice!


We then ventured round to the chicken pens where we got to look and see if they had laid any eggs, sadly we only found one but hey better than nothing! Next up was the petting area where we got to hold chicks and guinea pigs - adorable!



Overall it was an amazing day and I think I fell in love with every animal and wanted to take it home haha. Well, thats all from me and my crazy adventures for now! 

No comments