Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

How I Spent Reading Week

For those of you who don't know, many universities in the UK have what is called 'reading week' where students do not have to go to uni and can spend this time doing what ever they want. So kind of like half term when at school. This time is meant to be spent catching up on work, reading or preparing for the next few weeks, however you can essentially spend it how you like! Normally universities offer one reading week in October, but this year I got a second one in March. 

So, I thought I would share with you what I got up to during this second reading week. Due to feeling rather stressed and overwhelmed with the past few weeks, I decided to spend the week at home to take a bit of time to see my family and relax. Here are some of the things I got up whilst at home:


Rock Climbing - My sister and I are quite active and we love to find new and fun ways to keep fit. Something we both love to challenge ourselves in is rock climbing! So we headed on over to a place called Red Spider, and had such a good night.






Shopping - Of course it wouldn’t be a holiday without a little bit of shopping! I had to plan ahead and get some bits for Mothers Day and for my uni trip.


Breakfast Date - I’d say this is probably my favourite meal to go out for! This week, my family and I headed over to cute little place called Tenth Hole for some amazing breakfast baps and yes we did have a piece of cake for breakfast as they looked too delicious not to!




Studying - Okay, I did do a little bit of study for my research trip next week! I’m in third year so can’t have too long off haha! 

And that is some of the things I got up to on my week off uni! I hope you enjoyed this blog post and it has given you some ideas as to how you can spend your reading week in the future. 

No comments