Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

What I wear to workout




This week I have trying to get back into fitness with home workouts and today I went on my first run if 2021. The last few years I have really gotten into fitness as I have found it a great way to boost my mood as a chance to get out and escape for a bit.  This past year with gyms closed, I began to get into running too! 


So, this week I thought I would share with you some of my favourite outfits I like to wear when doing a workout or going on a run.  I have also made a new reel on my Instagram @sweetpea97.blog if you want to see how these outfits look in a bit more detail.  Okay, let’s get into it: 


1) The first one is a pair of long black leggings and a a long sleeve black crop top.  These are both from gymshark and are super comfortable and breathable too! I especially love this top as it has the thumb holes to stop the sleeve riding up whilst running.

 



2) The second one is this pair or blue gym shark leggings and an Adidas white vest top.  Again, these leggings are super comfy and have the added bonus of the high waist band which I love!  This colour is so easy to pair with any top and is nice to brighten up the workout. As you can see, I like to pair these with a classic white vest top that is light and easy to move in.  




3) The third outfit is a pair of black leggings with this cute top and sports bra set which was actually from Tesco! The bright colours are so fun and the straps peaking out the back are super cute.  I like to pair this with some pink jazzy trainers for more fun! 




4) The fourth outfit is more simple with a classic pair of black leggings, again I am wearing my gymshark ones, with a sports bra.  I tend to wear this when doing cardio as it can get very hot and I don’t like to have lots of layers.  But when wearing just a sports bra on top, I prefer to wear high waisted leggings so not too much skin is showing haha! This sports bra is from Ted Baker and it has a gorgeous patter and has great support- perfect for cardio! 



5) The fifth outfit is more of an added item of clothing to the first outfit and that is a jacket.  I was very lucky to get this jacket from Oasis for Christmas as my parents knew I wanted to run more but it’s so cold in the winter.  This jacket is perfect! It is light yet still keeps me warm and it has two small bits of elastic at the end of each sleeve for your thumbs to stop them riding up. 



I hope you enjoyed this post.  I would love to know in the comments what your favourite workout wear is and where you like to shop for your gym wear! 

No comments