Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

What I have been watching in lockdown


The last few blog posts, I have been writing about things I have been doing over these strange times and I would be crazy if I didn't mention what I have been watching.  We have all had a lot more time on our hands and as the skies have turned cloudy over the last 2 weeks in particular, I have been able to binge watch a lot! So, this week I thought I would share with you what I have LOVED watching. 

Disney Plus had an amazing deal on at the start of lockdown (genius idea by the way) and I can honestly say it is the best purchase ever! It has a lot of old series I used to watch when I was younger and so many disney movies, some I didn't even know existed.  I have really enjoyed watching the classic movies such as Snow White, Peter Pan and Cinderella. I forgot how much I love the music and graphics as it took me back to when I was a child with humour, beauty and magic.  If you have or purchase this package, I would highly recommend taking a trip down memory lane and watching these classics!  

I have also loved binge watching old series, which again takes me back in time with songs and laughter.  I think may favourite to re-watch has defiantly been Hannah Montana and yes, I do still remember all of the songs haha! It sounds like an odd thing to say but it has cheered me up and brought a smile on my face during these uncertain times. 

Netflix is something I used pre lockdown, I particularly loved binge watching series on and have enjoyed re-watching some of these over the past few weeks. Some of my favourite series I have loved re-watching are Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The Big Bang Theory and Stranger Things.  Even though I know what is coming I find they are all just as gripping as they were when I first watched them and still have all the emotion.  

I also find Netflix is good for their documentaries both movies and series,  I am a bit odd in that I love a good crime documentary and Netflix has LOADS of really good ones! I found the new series Tiger King strangely gripping despite it being a weird series, I just couldn't stop watching. 

I would love to know what you have been watching over the past few weeks and if you have any series or movies you would recommend, please leave a comment! 

No comments