Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

Current favourite nail polish colours!


Last Week I spoke about how due to the current situation, I now have a lot more time on my hands to do things I love but often don't have time for.  One of those things is painting my nails, especially now I have had time to get a sun tan haha! 

I have always loved getting my nails done or doing them myself to save a bit of money and over the past few weeks I have found it relaxing and also a good way to take my mind off things. So, I thought I would share with you some colours I have been loving! 

For a good 5+ years I have used Barry M nail polish as I find they have a good array of colours and the brush is great for applying with a just a few strokes.  Depending on the colour depends on how many coats you need, but I have found 2 coats does the job just fine! 


1. Cotton - This is by far my all time favourite colour nail polish to wear all year round.  I just think it is a great colour that will go with any outfit and now I have a nice tan, it looks even better as it stands out!  


2. Damson - This blue is a great colour to brighten the day and really did cheer me up during these uncertain times.  I started with this shade on my fingers and have also tried it on my toes and it looked equally as good!


3. Berry Sorbet - This one os again another colour that looks amazing with a tan!  It is a great summery colour that I think comes out a lot brighter than it may look in the bottle, especially after the second coat! 



4. Kiss me quick - I must admit, I was a bit sceptical as to whether this was true or not but I was pleasantly surprised at how quick it dried!  The colour is gorgeous both with a tan and without and similar to the shade cotton, I found this colour worked great with all outfits.  

I would love to know what shades of nail polish you are loving right now, make sure you leave a comment below! 

No comments