Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

Get to know me


I have had this blogging here now on and off for about 2 years and this year I have really gotten into it meaning I have been posting more frequently and gained a lot more readers and followers.  So, I thought it was about time I introduced myself and told you more about me a kind of get to know me thing! 

 

I did a little research and found some classic questions and got some of you to ask some questions over on my Instagram (@sweetpea97.blog).  But if you have any other things you would like to know I may do another Q&A on my Instagram. 


1) How old am I? – I turned 23 on November 14th 

   

2) How long have I been blogging? – I have been blogging in total for about 4 years.

    

3) Why did I start blogging? - I starting out writing blogs for my university about student life and living in a different city.  I was loved it so much and got great feedback from readers that I decided to start my own blog after finishing university and sweetpea97 was created

   

4) Where did I go to university and what did I study? – I went to university in Birmingham and studied Events Management finishing with a First Class Honours!

   

5) What do I do? – Since I was 16 I have worked within the events industry (weddings in particular), prior to this crazy year I was a wedding and events coordinator.  Was being the key word there… unfortunately with the current restrictions putting many weddings and events on hold I was made redundant.  However, I am incredibly lucky that within a few weeks of loosing my job, I found a new one.  So, I am now working in an office within the roadworks industry and am actually getting the hang of it and enjoying it.


6) Do I have any siblings? – Yes, I have a sister who is 18 months youngers than me. 


7) How tall are you? – I can’t remember the last time I actually measured myself, but I think I am about 5ft 4


8) Sweets or chocolate? – Chocolate!! My current fav chocolate is Dairy Milk Winter Edition with ginger bread.


9) Favourite biscuit? – Those of you who know me well will know I can also quite easily devour a whole pack of any kind of biscuits really.  I don’t think I can pick just one so I will share a few of my favourites – Biscoff, custard creams (great for dunking in a cuppa) and jam sandwiches (which I think are like posh jammie doggers haha) 


10) What is my favourite dinner? - It’s got to be Soaghetti Bolognese! 


11) Do you have any allergies? – I have a nut allergy, hey fever and I seem to be getting more and more lactose intolerant as I get older. 


12) Do you have any scars? – Yes.  I have a small scar on the bottom of my chin which I got whilst balancing on a wobbly plank thing (great description I know) at the park and a boy decided to jump on it sending me flying chin first apparently into the log stepping stones at the other end of the plank.  I had to spend all half term with a bright blue plaster under my chin. Very attractive haha!


13) Favourite movie - This is a tough one as I love so many!  Okay I will narrow it down to 2: Bride Wars and Parent Trap


14) Dogs or cats - Sorry to all you cat lovers out there but I 100% a dog person!


15) Favourite place to shop - I am currently loving Zara but I have always loved New look, Topshop, Miss Selfridge and River Island too. I also love homesense as I love all random bits you can find for your home


16) Strange fact about yourself – I sleep walk. Yes, you read that correct! I used to do it quite a lot as a child, but as I have gotten older I don’t do it as much and more just talk utter nonsense!

No comments