Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

Here it goes...


I have been thinking about writing a blog for some time now and I have been told I would be quite good at it. So, when the chance came up to write a blog for my university I jumped at the opportunity and I soon found a new passion!

Having done this for the past year, I thought even more about setting up my own blog. However, I am an over thinker who gets rather nervous about these sort of things. After getting some encouragement from friends, family and my university, I decided, why not!

If you don't take the risk, you will never know what could have been. Sometimes I think you have to take the chance while you can, to do the things you love.  It can be scary and if you are anything like me, you will have thought about every possible thing that could go wrong. However, I also try to think about all the possible things that could go right! Let's face it, there is a 50/50 chance of it going right or wrong.

So why not just go for it!

If you feel strongly about taking a risk whether it be moving house, a new job or completing a challenge like a marathon, you should just do it! Yes, the thought of it will make your stomach flip at first, but when you start to progress or even better succeed, the feeling will be unimaginable!

I know not all risks pay off. You may not succeed and get that amazing feeling. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it. If you don't do it, you will never know what could have been and may regret it.

I have often been one to avoid trying anything too new and have followed the flow of the crowd taking what could be seen as the easy road. This is okay to do sometimes and if that makes you happy, carry on. However, I have felt this has meant I haven't stepped out of my comfort zone and taken that risk.

But now, I have decided to take a chance, buy the car, go on that holiday, start a blog and do so many more things I normally would have thought twice about. I have decided to just go for it and if it goes wrong, oh well, I tried and if it goes right, that's great!

I'm not saying I am never going to follow the flow and take what can be seen as the easy road. I am simply saying it's okay to do those things, but if you want to do more don't be afraid to step out and do what you want. Remember, its your life, don't be scared to try something new. Stop worrying about what could go wrong and think.... what could go right?

That is exactly what I am doing by starting this blog.

So, here it goes....




No comments