Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

What happens next?




Every path in life is different.

People may take similar paths, but none will be exactly the same.

Some people know exactly what they want to do with their life and have known since they were as young as 7. Others have a rough idea of what path they want to take but are unsure on the specifics. Then, there are those who have no idea what they want to do with their life.

I have always been one of those people who were unsure on what they wanted to do with their life and would flitter from one thing to another. I didn't know if I wanted to go to uni, or whether to travel and if I travelled I had no idea where to go!

I found it frustrating at times as I felt we had to know exactly what we wanted to do with our lives in year 9 when picking our GCSE options. I would think to myself, I can't choose what I want to do with my life yet, I can barley decide what I want for dinner!

When at college, I found it was almost forced upon you that you had to go to university. This wasn't so bad in my second year as I had then decided this was what i wanted to do. But I know for some this was hard, as it wasn't what they wanted to do next. Now a days, there is so much more you can do after college.

The time after exam results are released can be a weird one for many, especially those who don't know what they want to do with their lives. The feeling of not knowing what to do with your life can be scary. Trust me, that was once me.

I think everyone will come across this feeling of not know what to do next. And that's okay. Yes, it's not nice, especially when it lasts a long time but good things come to those who wait and who knows what's around the corner?

Remember, it's your life and you determine your next move.

Don't worry if you don't know what that is straight away, it will come. If you do know what's next, go for it full force and I wish you the best of luck!

No comments