Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

Nail Colours I've been loving

I have always loved having painted nails. I love that you can change the colours and make them fit any occasion or season. I will admit I don't always have the longest nails and I am no pro nail artist! But I I thought I would share with you some nail colours I have been loving recently. 

I buy most of my nail  polish from Barry M however recently I have branched out to Essie and am loving their polishes! They are both easy to apply and depending on the colour, only need 1-2 coats. 



My all time favourite colour is white. I think it is one of those colours you can wear all year round and it looks good. It works well with the pale skin I have now and when I have more of a tan in summer so I LOVE it! 


Another colour I am loving right now is Essie cocktail bling. It is a pale blue with grey tones to it and to me it looks very soft and cosy - perfect for this colder weather we are having! 

This next colour is one of my favourites when I have a tan and I am trying to still make it work despite having paler skin now. Let me know whether you think it still works as I am not so sure... might have to fake tan when I wear this one! I also want to note the different background as the colour didn't really show in the lighting I used for the rest of the colours. Annoying I know, but hey ho. 


I am trying to be braver with my colour choices and step out of my comfort zone. So, I decided to try this forest green and have fallen in love. The more I wear it, the more I like it! I think this works well for the autumn/ winter months with the changes of the seasonal colours and the lead into christmas tree season (yes, I am already mentioning christmas!). 


These next two colours are very similar, however one is slightly more darker than the other. Both are very in keeping with the autumnal season at the moment, however I also love this deep purple/red for smart events. This first one is the slightly darker of the two, Essie soul mate: 


This is the lighter of the two, Barry M Crush. I would say this one has more pink undertones whereas the Essie colour above has more purple which makes it slightly darker. But both look stunning! 



I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what nail colours you are loving right now! 

No comments