Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be sharing my life as I find my way through my twenties including fashion, beauty and life

6 ways to style flared trousers



I have always been a lover of flared trousers!  I remember wearing them till I was about 16 and refused to wear skinny jeans until it became near impossible to find any flared trousers as they stopped selling them haha! But the flared have made a come back and I am so excited! 

I bought this pair from New look for £9.74 from the petite section and they are the perfect length and so soft.

This week I thought I would show you some of the ways I have been styling them: 
    
The first look I have paired them with this long sleeved black and white stripy top from Missguided.  This look is great for working from home and when it gets a bit warmer outside good for spring too.
     

The second look I have paired them with this blue jumper I got a few years ago from H&M.  This is such a cosy look great for working from home or going out on the daily walk! 


The third look I have paired them with a white body suit from New Look.  This is such an easy outfit and can be dressed up or down with different shoes, jewellery and jackets. 
      


The fourth look I have paired them with a white graphic tee from Zara. Again, this is another simple look that can be styled out in many different ways.  You can see I have tired my tee in a knot but you could also tuck it in or crop it and can recreate with any t-shirt you want. 
     


The fifth look I have paired them with a jumper from New Look and a roll neck vest top from Zara to keep me a little bit warmer on those cold daily walks! 
     


The final look I simply removed the green jumper from the previous look so I was left with the roll neck vest top and I love it! This is my favourite look of them all and can be dressed down or up.  I can’t wait to wear this when we are allowed out for cocktails with the girls! 


     
I hope you enjoyed this post.  If you want to see more about each look and the fit, head on over to my Instagram @sweetpea97.blog and check out my latest Reel.  I would love to know if you have styled a pair of flares and your favourite way to do so in the comments! 

No comments